The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing general information about Exactrak. The information presented on this website is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by law, Exactrak disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
Exactrak shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of the information on this website.
Certain hyperlinks in this site will lead you to websites which are not under the control of Exactrak. When you activate any of these links you will leave the Exactrak website and Exactrak has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any other website.
If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The copyright of the material contained in this website belongs to Exactrak, part of Avery Weigh-Tronix Ltd, or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Exactrak or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
Exactrak and the Exactrak logo are registered trademarks of Avery Weigh-Tronix Limited.
Avery Weigh-Tronix is registered in England as Company Number 595 129
Exactrak may use your personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Information”) in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation including the Data Protection Act 1998.
By registering on the Exactrak website (“Website”,) you accept the terms of this Data Protection Statement. If you do not accept the terms of this statement, please write to the Exactrak Marketing Manager, Foundry Lane, Birmingham, B66 2LP, United Kingdom.
Exactrak will collect and store Information when you register your details on the Website.
Exactrak’s use of Information
Exactrak may use Information as follows:
- For communication via email, post or telephone, promoting Exactrak’s services;
- To supply Services as requested by you including such transfer of information to employees, agents and third parties as required for this purpose;
- Exactrak may transfer its business assets (which includes information) on sale or merger of any part of its business.
Data Protection Rights
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you certain rights including a right to request a copy of your Information and to have inaccurate Information corrected.
For more information on data protection legislation and related matters please visit the Information Commissioner’s website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk